Welcome to my Blog

Hello visitor, Welcome this is my blog. My name is Riam. I am a boy. I am in grade four. I am now learning about Natural disasters. I am a tech X (technology expert). I like to play soccer, I am better as a defender. I also like to play POKEMON in DS.

My Visitor Map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps

Monday 9 February 2009

Welcome


Hello visitors!  Welcome to my blog. My name is Riam. I am a boy. I am in grade 4. Now I learning about Natural disasters. I am one of tech X (technology expert) in my school. I like to play soccer and my position as  a defender. I also like to play POKEMON in DS. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'll tell you a hint, use defense to beat me in chess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete