Welcome to my Blog

Hello visitor, Welcome this is my blog. My name is Riam. I am a boy. I am in grade four. I am now learning about Natural disasters. I am a tech X (technology expert). I like to play soccer, I am better as a defender. I also like to play POKEMON in DS.

My Visitor Map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps

Monday 9 February 2009

Science Week 2009


On the  Science week I and my group designed  a volcano model because  we had a competition  on whose  volcano would  have  the highest eruption. Our group  won. We  used coke zero and mentos  and  it succeeded .  Well,  it wasn't really high maybe just  about 10 centimeters but it was still  the highest. I was surprised because  there was also another group with coke and mentos but it failed. For me  it was the best activity of the week.

There was also another event held by Grade 6 and 7. They had  water rocket competition.  The rocket that could fly and go to furthest would win.  Stacy and Christabel  were the winners. Their rocket went over the fence of the playground. It was a long distance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment